1035 of 64504 members online
Coffee Machines 720 GetFrank GymJunkie Menu Mania Snow Surf Varsity

Forgot Your Password? Create Account
[quote]
Hey guys,

Do any of you know if any porn films are made in New Zealand featuring NZ models?
[quote]
Ask Steve Crow
[quote]
Is STeve crow a biggie member?
[quote]
yup there has been a good dozen or so. vixien.co.nz best place to start...
[quote]
this is the kind of women who want to be in porn in NZ






























[quote]
Checking up on the missus past eh? Laughing
[quote]
Liz Shaw is my idol :C

Ahem.
[quote]
[11:28.47] Zenith: if u blur ur eyes, liz shaw almost looks hot.
[quote]
djmeth said:
Hey guys,

Do any of you know if any porn films are made in New Zealand featuring NZ models?


Yes, but models is a fairly loose term .... in more ways than one Wink
[quote]
kris_b said:
[11:28.47] Zenith: if u blur ur eyes, liz shaw almost looks hot.


Like this???

[quote]
Apart from the jagged edges, that almost looks like a cardboard box over her head nacoa...

I thought there was a relatively active porn scene in Hamilton, which probably tells you all you need to know about it...
[quote]
Fuck you Kris. Why'd you have to bring the hambeast into a perfectly good pron thread? Now my day has been ruined. Mad
[quote]
dalai said:
Fuck you Kris. Why'd you have to bring the hambeast into a perfectly good pron thread? Now my day has been ruined. Mad


wait wait. when the hell was this thread ever "perfectly good"




NEW ZEALAND

PORN




think about it Wink
[quote]
Intersting topic. A friend of mine and I have been sussing out the actress availability for thise type of thing over the past year. We found a couple of girls who were right into the idea.. we were trying negotiating a deal with them so they'd get paid later.

One of them was right into the idea. She is still trying to get the money to pay to rent the camera (also part of her deal). We'll handle the marketing, dist and money of it all and pay her the royalties when (our) costs are covered. Razz

RW
[quote]
i've been trying to find a pic of this woman to remind you what a crappy idea it is

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/425826/142690
[quote]
nacoa said:
kris_b said:
[11:28.47] Zenith: if u blur ur eyes, liz shaw almost looks hot.


Like this???



That's still not 'almost hot' :/
[quote]
Please cover the eyes too! Those eyes give me the shivers even peering out of a box
[quote]
tarmac said:
Please cover the eyes too! Those eyes give me the shivers even peering out of a box





that better Laughing Laughing
[quote]
there was a pretty deace blonde calling herself "britney" who did a coupla episodes of cumfiesta back in the day, she claimed she was a nzer but chances are she was an ozzie who scored a couple more gigs by claiming she was a "noo zealander".
[quote]
There is one down at our local video store that was done at Waiwera pools in the spa block (was working there at the time, didnt know what was actually taking place).
They have a few waiwera water bottle around the place (great product placement), and they also used the boat.
[quote]
My best friend runs an adult entertainment company. He buys footage from overseas and compiles it into DVD's that you will find at your local smut peddler. He will be doing some local stuff soon, I will keep you posted!
[quote]
fattony said:
My best friend runs an adult entertainment company. He buys footage from overseas and compiles it into DVD's that you will find at your local smut peddler. He will be doing some local stuff soon, I will keep you posted!


What's the pay like? Wink
[quote]
kris_b said:
[11:28.47] Zenith: if u blur ur eyes, liz shaw almost looks hot.


You know, its funny you should mention her. me and a bunch of other guys were discussing this just yesterday. Fuck shes a hog.

If anyones interested.....
WARNING these are not safe for work, or in fact your eyes.



http://www.freepichosting.info/hpics/show.php?img=25353liz2385.jpg

http://www.freepichosting.info/hpics/show.php?img=465218liz3628.jpg

http://www.freepichosting.info/hpics/show.php?img=130222liz4979.jpg

http://www.freepichosting.info/hpics/show.php?img=355331liz5138.jpg

http://www.freepichosting.info/hpics/show.php?img=901397liz613.jpg
[quote]
pstu said:
fattony said:
My best friend runs an adult entertainment company. He buys footage from overseas and compiles it into DVD's that you will find at your local smut peddler. He will be doing some local stuff soon, I will keep you posted!


What's the pay like? Wink


I think it is about $500 - $1000 per 20 minute scene depending on what you do. Anal etc, you get alot more.
[quote]
snowy, snowy, snowy *shakes head*
[quote]
kris_b said:
snowy, snowy, snowy *shakes head*


bro, i know you'd hit that.
[quote]
kris_b said:
snowy, snowy, snowy *shakes head*

must .....look..... away...... now...... cant .....err
[quote]
that's more of a 'welcome to 2005' head shake Razz
[quote]
snowman said:
kris_b said:
[11:28.47] Zenith: if u blur ur eyes, liz shaw almost looks hot.


You know, its funny you should mention her. me and a bunch of other guys were discussing this just yesterday. Fuck shes a hog.

If anyones interested.....
WARNING these are not safe for work, or in fact your eyes.



http://www.freepichosting.info/hpics/show.php?img=25353liz2385.jpg

http://www.freepichosting.info/hpics/show.php?img=465218liz3628.jpg

http://www.freepichosting.info/hpics/show.php?img=130222liz4979.jpg

http://www.freepichosting.info/hpics/show.php?img=355331liz5138.jpg

http://www.freepichosting.info/hpics/show.php?img=901397liz613.jpg[/quote]


sososososso wrong- i feel ill- i would put money on the fact that there is someone reding this with a big lump in their throat knowing that they had sexual relations one drunkin evening with that beast-- blah!
[quote]
im surprised no one has brought up the whole pregnant porn thing
[quote]
whoops someone already had
[quote]
[quote]
thats gross, never been a fan of teh chubby twats Neutral
[quote]
kris_b said:
that's more of a 'welcome to 2005' head shake Razz


yeah was gonna say..
[quote]
nossy said:


The funny thing is, that is actually an Aussie Laughing
[quote]
its a shame really innit...